Tuesday 29 December 2009

Raw Fairies...

Having previously worked for a nutritionally balanced food delivery service in London, I am always keen to sample the goods of other companies. Still loyal and checking out the competition! Come 4 January 2010, I will be sampling the goods of Raw Fairies... I first heard about them from a magazine (where I get most of my ideas) and googled them. They had an unimpressive website, but the concept appealed to me. Whatever is a hit in sunny California and fast paced New York...usually ends up being a toned-down success, but success all the same, in London. I later saw something on youtube (I think...although, I'm afraid it's no longer there) where Vicki Edgson was reviewing and then endorsing the product. I loved getting my PP delivery on those days I was sampling, but with the novelty factor that is coming with the Raw Fairies delivery for a 5 day detox...I'm all the more excited. Hence, why I couldn't wait til Monday 4 January to share the forthcoming event. Watch this space...

No comments: